LibreOffice Error during make command

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Fri Jul 21 16:54:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Thursday, 2017-07-20 09:58:22 +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:

> but the email that is sent to the libreoffice list from nabble.com
> clearly does not contain the error message, so it is very confusing!
>
> clearly this is a bug in the nabble.com software?  very unhelpful to
> send mails that miss the most critical parts!

Nabble nibbles attachments from mails it sends to the list. It might be
just too dumb to properly create MIME mails, I heard more than once that
it doesn't do that and there's nothing we could do. Likely it's one of
their means to direct traffic to nabble archives to display more ads.

To me Nabble is a read-only medium.

  Eike

GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack