about STR_PIVOT_REMOVE_PIVOTCHART

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 27 17:24:53 UTC 2017

Hello Tomaž,

I was testing tdf#109523 (PIVOT TABLE - crash after removing a pivot table +
creating new pivot chart) when I noticed this message:
""Il y a au moins un diagramme dynamique associé avec cette table dynamique.
Tout doit-il est supprimé ou abandonner ?"
for which syntax of question part is wrong.

Searching original English message, I found this:
"There is at least one pivot chart associated with this pivot table. Should
remove all or abort?" (from
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=1b0e9b080d4a47ba3be788cb4848786228d2322f)

The problem is this message appears on a popup with "Yes" and "No" buttons
only.

Here's a suggestion (I suppose there's certainly better than this but just
to give an idea):

"There is at least one pivot chart associated with this pivot table. Should
both of them be removed?"

Julien