Reliable Version of LibreOffice

sherlock rayarasool at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 04:17:40 UTC 2017

Hello

I want to build libreoffice for android and do some change on it but there
are many problem I have faced to them.

First of all I didn't find a reliable and good version on github for
downloading it and doing my changes.

I downloaded latest version of it by running this command but there is some
bugs in it.

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core libreoffice

Anyway I have one ask from you : would you send me a link from a reliable
and good source code that build with no error please?