[GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 4 - Varun Dhall

Varun Dhall varun.vd1994 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 11:08:07 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Last week of GSoC was passed in hacking LibreOffice on Windows.

So far, I have successfully made the changes to reflect the ODF format
during various copy/paste operations on Windows.

Right now I'm making few changes in EditEngine to make the ODF Format the
default for copy/paste. While changing the default format I have found some
problems related to Selection of text content, actually we are getting full
content during paste instead of the selection which we copy. I have almost
fixed this issue by passing the selection within SvxUnoTextContent and
SvxUnoTextRange, rest is under progress.

My progress can be seen at
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/project:core+branch:
master+topic:gsoc2017-editengine-clipboard

Regards,
Varun Dhall

IRC Nick: varundhall