[GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 5 - Varun Dhall

Varun Dhall varun.vd1994 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:19:08 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Last week of GSoC was passed in modifying various SvxUnoText* classes and
writing couple of new unit tests.

>From last few days I am switching the default format to ODF. Initially
there were some selection errors which require changing of SvxUnoText*
classes to accommodate the proper text selection during copy/paste. To
ensure that my changes are valid and not introduce any unwanted bugs, I
have written couple of interesting unit tests which contain multiple
paragraphs of text.

Right now I'm working on few more things that block our way for switching
the default format to ODF.

My progress can be seen at
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/project:core+branch:maste
r+topic:gsoc2017-editengine-clipboard