[ODF] attribute draw:name for dr3d-objects not allowed

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Jun 27 20:41:07 UTC 2017

Hi all,

the 2D-objects like <draw:rectangle> have an attribute draw:name to
identify the object. This attribute is needed, if you want the object to
be listed in the Navigator. You can set this attribute in the UI via
menu Modify > Name in Draw.

You can do the same for 3D-objects like <dr3d:cube> and you will see
this object in the Navigator. But the attribute draw:name is not allowed
as attribute of 3D-objects and therefore LibreOffice writes invalid
files, if the user has named the 3D-object.

Shall I propose in the TC, that the draw:name attribute is allowed for
3D-objects too?
Or do you want to make changes in LibreOffice? Then I would write a bug
report.

Kind regards
Regina