GSoC 2017

Dhruv Sharma dhruv.sharma8826 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 11:50:12 UTC 2017

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a student presently pursuing my bachelors degree in Information
Technology from India and want to contribute in projects , in your
organisation for GSoC 2017.
I was interested to work on your project:
Support multicoloured font formats
and personally feel that i meet the requirements and have a good experience
of c++ and some familiarity with fonts and graphics rendering.

This being my first time in GSoC could you please guide me about the
procedure to join LibreOffice in order to contribute in your projects.
I think it will be a great opportunity to work with LibreOffice.

Thanking You,
Dhruv Sharma