Calc unit tests

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Wed Mar 22 13:02:06 UTC 2017

Hi Markus,

I'm working on fixes for Calc functions (LEGACY.)CHITEST and CHISQ.TEST that came forward when Raal compared results between Calc and Excel.
When compiling my changes I came across unit test functions in sc/qa/unit/ucalc_formula.cxx, as these failed because of my changes. They tested the current behaviour, not the ODFF1.2 specs.
I wonder if you have ideas about these tests now Raal has made test documents for almost all Calc functions? Can they be deleted, at least the CHITEST-test function, or do you intend to keep both unit tests (in which case I shall fix that test too)?

Winfried