GSoc 2017 Contributions

Donaldson Epignosis epignosis at outlook.com
Wed Mar 22 04:43:39 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

I am Donald Chickeme aka donaldepig and I am a CS student studying at University of the People, I have more than 4 years of experience developing Java and android apps, I have been involved in several android app development from planning to deployment. I got attracted to LibreOffice android lately, I think the app could use a lot of usability improvement and I would like an opportunity to contribute improvements to the project.

I learnt about this opportunity through GSoc 2017, though I am a frequent user of the LibreOffice software. I hope to work with LibreOffice as part of GSoc 2017 and I would be glad if you can give me advice on get started with developing LibreOffice android.

Best Regards.

Donald Chickeme

epignosis at outlook.com