https://pad.documentfoundation.org migration, Sat Mar 25 00:00 UTC

Guilhem Moulin guilhem at libreoffice.org
Tue Mar 21 16:13:08 UTC 2017

Hi there,

We'll migrate etherpad-lite from a legacy Ubuntu 12 host to a fresh
Debian 8 VM.  The service is already up and running (thanks Brett for
that!), but we still need to copy the content from the different pads
and update the DNS records.

The remaining step is currently planed for Sat Mar 25 00:00 UTC (01:00
Berlin time).  We will then shut down the service and copy the data
offline, so *please shout ASAP* if you need to use the pad on Fri-Sat
(European) night!  We'll pick another migration window if needed.

Moreover, we'll only copy the *current* content of each pad, trashing
the revision history.  Please shout if that's a problem for you, so we
can investigate other solutions.

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.