GSoC'17 Introduction - Grzegorz Araminowicz - Improving VML import

Grzegorz Araminowicz g.araminowicz at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:00:51 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

I'm Grzegorz. I have just finished Computer Science studies at Gdańsk
University of Technology and now I’m doing MSc in Space and Satellite
Technologies at the same university.

I have got accepted to Google Summer of Code this year. I'll be working on
project of improving VML import in LibreOffice. It is used to represent
shapes in Office Open XML files. Currently some of the features are missing
or shapes are incorrectly rendered - I'll do my best to make them load
perfectly by the end of August.

I'm very happy I'll have a possibility to spend this summer so usefully and
learn a lot.

Regards,
Grzegorz Araminowicz