tdf96324

Christina Roßmanith ChrRossmanith at gmx.de
Sat Nov 11 21:15:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've attached a small example to the bug: two text blocks M_N
(subscript), one rotated one plain.

In SVGTextWriter::implWriteTextPortion we see the coordinates where the
text portions are positioned:

rotated: M (443,5096), N (559, 4808)   ->    y coordinate of N should
increase instead of decrease compared to y coordinate of M

plain: M (250, 443), N (542, 559)    -> the delta in x is 292 compared
to 161 in the rotated case, which is too small.

Armin, do you have a code pointer for me, where these numbers are
calculated?

Regards,
Christina