PRINTs landscape despite configured as portrait (Mac OS) (bug 92190)

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Nov 13 08:17:05 UTC 2017

Hi, thanks for your email (although I do think it would have been good to
have it as a comment in the bug instead, or to include the development
list).

The thing that I was most interested in was whether changing the

#define IN2MM100( v ) \
    ((long)(((v) * 2540) + 0.5))

#define IN2MM100( v ) \
    ((long)(((v) * 2540)))

really helped? That is how I understood the first fix mentioned in your
comment #76. That seems like a complete mystery to me, as both versions of
the macro produce the same result for 8.5 and 11.

--tml