Copyright infringement and future of Hunspell

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 16 14:41:21 UTC 2017

Dear László,

Thanks for your message and I understand you might be concerned. If you
want, we can schedule an on-line meeting in order to discuss this
further and hopefully find suitable answers for your questions. Me and
Dimitrij regularly discuss the project on Jitsi. Would you like to join
us one day and talk things through?

Best,

Pander