swarm solver problems

Jan Iversen jani at libreoffice.org
Sat Nov 18 12:10:34 UTC 2017

Hi

After updating master today, I have hit several problems.

First of all, swarmsolver does not work if neither LPSOLVE and COINMP are disabled,
I suspect it is something that was not tested. For now I have activated coinmp for iOS
(something I preferred to do much later).

Second and most important, when compiling swarm solver I get a license error:

[CXX] sccomp/source/solver/SwarmSolver.cxx

In file included from /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/ios/core/sccomp/source/solver/SwarmSolver.cxx:12:
/Users/jani/lo_ios/config_host/config_lgpl.h:12:4: error: "Attempting to compile LGPL code into MPL subset"
#  error "Attempting to compile LGPL code into MPL subset”

The line causing the problem is "#include <config_lgpl.h>”

I should add that when I build for OSX I do not have this problem.

Are we about to change license or is my problem something different ?

rgds
jan I.