swarm solver problems

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 00:11:00 UTC 2017

Hi Jan,

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 1:10 PM, Jan Iversen <jani at libreoffice.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> After updating master today, I have hit several problems.
>
> First of all, swarmsolver does not work if neither LPSOLVE and COINMP are disabled,
> I suspect it is something that was not tested. For now I have activated coinmp for iOS
> (something I preferred to do much later).

Yes, I didn't test this scenarios, I implemented it so that it worked
for me first. I'll look into this - there is no dependency between
swarmsolver and other solvers.

> Second and most important, when compiling swarm solver I get a license error:
>
> [CXX] sccomp/source/solver/SwarmSolver.cxx
>
> In file included from /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/ios/core/sccomp/source/solver/SwarmSolver.cxx:12:
> /Users/jani/lo_ios/config_host/config_lgpl.h:12:4: error: "Attempting to compile LGPL code into MPL subset"
> #  error "Attempting to compile LGPL code into MPL subset”
>
> The line causing the problem is "#include <config_lgpl.h>”
>
> I should add that when I build for OSX I do not have this problem.
>
> Are we about to change license or is my problem something different ?

Yes the include <config_lgpl.h> is there by mistake. The license is
the same as other LO source code - MPLv2.
I have changed that in the master in the mean time.

> rgds
> jan I.

Thanks for making me aware of this issues.

Best Regards,
Tomaž Vajngerl