full screen in libreoffice online

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:09:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Ramamonjy harifetra <harifetra at pentila.com
> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have integrated libreoffice online in our application like that:
>
> <object id='loolFrame' data='"+ this.urlLool + "/loleaflet/dist/loleaflet.html?WOPISrc=" + this.urlWopi + this.fileId + "&access_token=" + this.token + "' >Failed to open lool</object>
>
> I work fine but I have only two problem.
>
> - The menu "full screen" doesn't work, i don't have error in browser
> console
>
> - With an odp or pptx file when i run "Présentation plein écran", an
> iframe is created in the slide editor.

Please file bugs:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice%20Online
Also tell us in the bug report what browser you used.

> Can anyone help me with there problems?
>
> In Calc the zoom is disabled. is this normal?

It is "normal", I mean we disabled it on purpose. It did not work reliably
with complex sheets with charts / objects / etc.

Best regards,
Andras Timar