full screen in libreoffice online

Ramamonjy harifetra harifetra at pentila.com
Fri Nov 24 10:13:25 UTC 2017

Hello!

I have integrated libreoffice online in our application like that:

<object id='loolFrame' data='"+ this.urlLool + "/loleaflet/dist/loleaflet.html?WOPISrc=" + this.urlWopi + this.fileId + "&access_token=" + this.token + "' >Failed to open lool</object>

I work fine but I have only two problem.

- The menu "full screen" doesn't work, i don't have error in browser
console

- With an odp or pptx file when i run "Présentation plein écran", an
iframe is created in the slide editor.

Can anyone help me with there problems?

In Calc the zoom is disabled. is this normal?

--

Cordialement,
RAMAMONJY Harifetra