LibreOffice Viewer for Android: upcoming releases?

uznomis at gmail.com uznomis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:53:33 UTC 2017

Hi Mike,

I have been working on Android Viewer as part of GSoC project. I mainly focused on UI side. I can assemble an apk for you to test with all the new features -- merged and ready-to-merge. There are, however, glitches/bugs with loading some documents and the app crashes from time to time. We are looking to fix those. Personally speaking, I think the app is not ready for release yet, because of all the glitches/bugs.

Thanks,
Ximeng Zu