LibreOffice Viewer for Android: upcoming releases?

jonathon toki.kantoor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:21:28 UTC 2017

On 5 September 2017 06:53:33 GMT-07:00, uznomi wrote:
>glitches/bugs with loading some documents and the app crashes from time to time. We are looking to fix those. Personally speaking, I think the app is not ready for release yet, because of all the glitches/bugs.

Some of us like to live dangerously.

Put the apk in an obscure part of the LibO website, clearly indicating that it is pre-beta, znd a couple of brave/fool-hardy souls might well provide feedback on devices ir Android versions your group does not currently hsve access to.

###

Android Oreo is the most release.

jonathon
--
Using LibreOffice in a Multi-lingual Environment