Shinnok license statement

Shinnok admin at shinnok.com
Wed Sep 6 13:51:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

--

My name is Teodor Mircea Ionita aka Shinnok, I'm the new Development Mentor Lead for LO, as part of TDF, so I figured I might as well take this opportunity to say Hi! and introduce my self to the list. Here's an introductory post on the blog:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2017/08/07/shinnok/

My primary responsibility is to help new comers set up a build environment, identify easyHacks issues to start with, and subsequently mentor throughout the entire lifecycle of producing a patch for that bug and getting it reviewed and merged to master. I'm here to coordinate this effort and hopefully make it easier for everyone to get involved with LibreOffice, integrate into the community and push things further when they get stale.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you need help, are stuck on something, need to get your contribution reviewed or have ideas on how to improve this process and make it easier for you to contribute to the awesome project and community that LibreOffice and The Document Foundation are respectively.

I linger on freenode IRC with the same alias on the #libreoffice and #libreoffice-dev channels.

Thank you,
Shinnok