[libreoffice-l10n] Breaking News!... Help pages can be edited directly in gerrit.

Sophia Schröder sophia.schroeder at libreoffice.org
Sat Apr 7 19:04:21 UTC 2018

These are great news! Love it!

Exactly what I was asking about a day before in one of our IRC channels,
b/c I was clueless about how to use gerrit properly.

I uses the opportunity to commit my first patches (only whitespace
cleanups for now)
to gerrit in time of our Hackfest / German Community Meeting in Hamburg.
So yes, it works! :-D

What would be really really good were a) a review of course and b) an
jenkins/ci buildbot for help
for mistakenly merge patches which break master or branches in cases of
backport.

--
Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sophia Schröder