[libreoffice-l10n] Breaking News!... Help pages can be edited directly in gerrit.

Martin Srebotnjak miles at filmsi.net
Sat Apr 7 21:11:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

just one example from Gerrit 4 hours ago:
"vector graphics;converting bitmaps"
was changed to:
"vector graphics; converting bitmaps"
See:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/52546/2/source/text/simpress/guide/vectorize.xhp

Is that "missing space" an error? Not. What does this change cause? It
causes 100+ translations of that string obsolete, fuzzy, untranslated, not
shown in builds ... And 100+ localizers must again localize, check, edit
this same string ...

Is this kind of editing/"cleaning-up" of help really useful/desired? Not.

Lp, m.