GSoC weekly update : Add Support for Python in LOEclipse Plugin - Shobhan Mandal

Shobhan Mandal dev.shobhanmandal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:04:18 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

The following git commit is one of the last commits made during the GSOC'18
period. It includes some of the changes mainly removing some of the
redundant code. Also it includes changes in the help section, where new
content regarding creating, running and debugging of Extension Project
using Python has been added.
https://github.com/LibreOffice/loeclipse/pull/68/commits/bc8132de53efa6c23dc7248dc4d774a444d08af2

In addition I made a YouTube video on how to create, run and debug a
Extension Project made using Python:
https://youtu.be/64XCukPZsxA

Thanks and Regards,
Shobhan.