GSoC weekly update : Add Support for Python in LOEclipse Plugin - Shobhan Mandal

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:41:31 UTC 2018

Hi *,
On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 7:06 PM Shobhan Mandal
<dev.shobhanmandal at gmail.com> wrote:

> The following git commit is one of the last commits made during the GSOC'18 period. It includes some of the changes mainly removing some of the redundant code. Also it includes changes in the help section, where new content regarding creating, running and debugging of Extension Project using Python has been added.
> https://github.com/LibreOffice/loeclipse/pull/68/commits/bc8132de53efa6c23dc7248dc4d774a444d08af2
>
> In addition I made a YouTube video on how to create, run and debug a Extension Project made using Python:
> https://youtu.be/64XCukPZsxA

Some remarks on the video/for future ones:

Silent videos are awkward to watch, especially when they're long.
Consider adding narration and/or background music.. Also don't be
afraid to use editing to accelerate the waiting time..
Also for such a long video, please also add timestamps to the
description/comment to jump to relevant chapters... Or even split the
video up in a small series and add them to a playlist.
Also if you still have the "written narration", consider uploading it
as a transcript of the video...

ciao
Christian