broken radio/checkboxes in LibreOffice 6.1 (was: Re: UI regressions in "gen" plugin with LibreOffice 6.1)

Maxim Monastirsky momonasmon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 07:44:21 UTC 2018

On Sun, 2018-08-12 at 08:46 +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Will tango work there,

No, as it doesn't have the radio/checkboxes images. Besides colibre,
only karasa_jaga has these images, but it isn't part of the fallback
mechanism as you saw.

> or do I really need to add a extra
> Depends: on colibre?
I think you should use colibre *instead* of tango. My understanding is
that colibre is at least as complete as tango, and is actively
maintained unlike tango. And tango isn't even part of the fallback
mechanism currently, so depending on it is pointless (unless we change
the fallback list again).

Maxim