broken radio/checkboxes in LibreOffice 6.1 (was: Re: UI regressions in "gen" plugin with LibreOffice 6.1)

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Sun Aug 12 07:52:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 10:44:21AM +0300, Maxim Monastirsky wrote:
> On Sun, 2018-08-12 at 08:46 +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > Will tango work there,
>
> No, as it doesn't have the radio/checkboxes images. Besides colibre,

sigh, OK, so I did
https://salsa.debian.org/libreoffice-team/libreoffice/libreoffice/commit/3c1aee743e2de32b636ce906145ce588d9f285af

> only karasa_jaga has these images, but it isn't part of the fallback
> mechanism as you saw.
>
> > or do I really need to add a extra
> > Depends: on colibre?
> I think you should use colibre *instead* of tango. My understanding is

No, that looks too much Windows'ishy to me.

> that colibre is at least as complete as tango, and is actively
> maintained unlike tango. And tango isn't even part of the fallback

That is not 100% true, see my paste.

For the desktop detection icon detection it is.
For the "other" fallback you are right...

Regards,

Rene