License information for extensions on LO's extension site

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:41:29 UTC 2018

But doesn't it depend on whether you let the admin or the user agree? Anyway, the platform itself has a license selection and there confusion started for me (forgot the license file in one of my extensions). So we definitely have room for improvements nevertheless Andreas awesome work around the platform.