No subject

Nidhin Mahesh nidhinmahesh1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:06:07 UTC 2018

Hey all, I  am Nidhin Mahesh, B.Tech pre-final year student in Computer Science and Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. I am interested in working for open source projects. I am a beginner in open source contribution.

 I am a writer for Towards Data Science publications and worked on technologies like Android, Flutter, Tensorflow, Vue.js, Postgres, and familiar with Java, C and Python.

 Contributors here please help me to start with this Org.

Thanks 😊