[board-discuss] Re: License information for extensions on LO's extension site

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Fri Aug 31 09:32:06 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas,

	(and thanks for raising this Stephan)

	I appreciate the work that you do maintaining the extensions repository
- and it is always difficult to handle feedback.

	As you know - if people have a legal concern - they are encouraged to
raise it directly with legal@ - and not engage in lengthy public
discussions.

	Andreas - I'd love to talk this through ? can I call you at some stage ?

	ATB,

		Michael.

--
michael.meeks at collabora.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity