No subject

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 2 23:38:14 UTC 2018

Hey Jim,

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 11:14 PM Jim Raykowski <raykowj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have recently been granted the great privilege to be part of the
> Commiters group on gerrit. I have notice each time I have committed a patch
> a tinder box failure occurs and a message is sent saying "One of you broke
> the build of LibreOffice with your commit :-( Please commit and push a fix
> ASAP!"
>
> All commits have been +1'd by Jenkins.
>
> So before I break the build again I would very much appreciate commit
> pointers.

Great to see that you got commit access.

That mail is sent to anyone who has committed since the last time the
tinderbox succeeded. I think we still have one that fails quite regularly
and you can usually quickly check if there are only your commits and the
failure message looks related to your changes. More often than not the
message is sent to dozens of people either because the box is unreliable or
the box has not been updated to recent build requirements. Nevertheless,
please pay attention to the mail and always have a quick check (after some
time one sadly starts to ignore these mails).

Regards,
Markus