Compiler baselines

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 13:24:17 UTC 2018

On 25/11/2018 23:35, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> * So Developer Toolset 7 has been installed on tb75-lilith, tb76-maggie,
> and tb79-poolux, and Jenkins jobs linux_gcc_release_64
> (<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+/5b0b08e49ad344ceb043e0cdd1e45b0aea3f559c%5E!>
> "Better way of enabling Developer Toolset 7 for Jenkins'
> linux_gcc_release_64") and lo_tb_master_linux_dbg
> (<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+/ab8454eb26f72f2d4081d90cb7e60e53e4a5590d%5E!>
> "Enabling Developer Toolset 7 for Jenkins' lo_tb_master_linux_dbg") have
> been adapted.

But enabling Developer Toolset 7 for specific Jenkins jobs by adding
CC/CXX to the corresponding distro/Jenkins/* files turns out to not be
the ideal solution either:  Jenkins' lo_tb_master_linux job was serviced
by a heterogeneous set of nodes, most of which are CentOS-based, but
gandalf is not.  So I had to remove gandalf from Jenkins' TB_Rel label
now to adapt lo_tb_master_linux (see
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+/0adc21fcff02d7172587c540a0d091e46dd399ca%5E!/>
"Enabling Developer Toolset 7 for Jenkins' lo_tb_master_linux").