No subject

rajprakash sahoo rajprakash1999 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 19:53:24 UTC 2018

Hi,
  Forgive me ,I couldn't see your message,and I'm giving such a     late
reply.

Yes I know c++(intermediate) and python too and I'm  solving problems of
contests in codechef and hackerrank.
So I guess I am quite decent at coding.
Since I 'm an Ubuntu user so I always use Libreoffice .Most often I used to
write my stories on libreoffice writer.
I have already started debugging in easy hacks.(also i have already built
libreoffice).
So any help in how to debug would be quite valuable for me.

Regards,
rajprakash

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 12:07 AM Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de>