Contributing for GSoC 2019

rajprakash sahoo rajprakash1999 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 07:15:17 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm a 1st year computer science  student of International Institute of
Information Technology, Bhubaneswar,India.I explored all the organisations
for open source development and found my skills matching for the project
ideas of Libreoffice organisation and  it would be my pleasure  to
contribute to this reputed organisation.

In coming days ,I'm willing to explore more and dive deeper into the
ideas.I'd be glad if you could share  some tips and suggestions so that I
could get along with with the workflow faster.

Thanking you,

Rajprakash
Ph no.-7064223460