Libre Office Local Installation

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 23 08:23:09 UTC 2018

Hi Komal! Welcome!

On 23.12.2018 10:43, Komal Bharadiya wrote:
> Moreover, I have directly downloaded the libre office
> repository from github. Then followed the steps given on official site
> of libre office.

Although possibly unrelated to the problem, this is clearly wrong. Where
have you read the directions to download from github read-only secondary
repository? As far as I know, the official instructions [1] [2] mention
cloning https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/core (preferrable IMO), or
anongit, or downloading special tarballs.

Before proceeding, please start with correct repo.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
[2] https://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/source-code/

--
Best regards,