improve this weekness in writer

Nasser Hamidi nasserhamidi81 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 15:48:28 UTC 2018

hi dear
I post here because I could not find any suitable place to post this
problem. I am using linux for almost 10 years and still I have to use
windows for some softwares. On of most hurting missing in linux is good
alternative for MSWord. Libreoffice is awesome while I am using
Left-To-Right languages. There is no good solution in writer for RTL
languages (Arabic, Persian, etc). No solution I can found. everything is
blur (some time works and sometime not even in same document).
please please please make it more suitable for RTL languages