improve this weekness in writer

Karim Malhas karim at malhas.de
Sat Feb 17 20:22:56 UTC 2018

Dear Nasser,

Thank you for reaching out.

I have heard similar requests before from people who use LO to
write primarily in Arabic. My Arabic is not good enough to experience
these problems myself. The process of making LO better in this
regard, probably needs very specific descriptions of all these little
problems.

Would you be able and willing to describe these problems in detail ?

I might be able to assist you, but let's take this discussion off this
list, because it is intended for developers.

Kind Regards,
Karim