Guidance for GSoC

Muhammet Kara muhammet.kara at pardus.org.tr
Mon Feb 19 08:22:05 UTC 2018

Hi Vishal,

It is good to see that you are interested in LibreOffice development.
Welcome! :)

C++ is mostly what you need for core development. We don't use github
for the development workflow; we just keep a mirror there. Everything
you need to get started with LibreOffice development is here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Cheers,
Muhammet