Introduction

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 20 09:28:26 UTC 2018

Hello Hadar,

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018, 06:41 Hadar OHANA <hohana at wisc.edu> wrote:

> Hello!
>

> My name is Hadar Ohana. I am a freshman at UW-Madison majoring in Computer
> Science and Math. I am interested in working on an open source project this
> summer through GSOC. I primarily have experience coding in Java, and I am
> looking forward to learning new skills. My email address is
> hohana at wisc.edu, and my nickname on the libre office IRC channel is
> Hadar. Let me know how I can learn more about possible projects and mentors!

Welcome to the libreoffice project. Our project ideas list is at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas but you'll
notice that there are not that many Java tasks. Basically, Java is right
now only necessary for the Android task and the Python extensions in
eclipse. Maybe it is a good idea to talk to these mentors directly.

Regards,
Markus