Introduction and problems compiling

david david.hm.1994 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 22:36:56 UTC 2018

I don't know why but my previous e-mail got "header flagged". Here's the
original:

"

Hello,

I'm David Hernandez and I'm too an aspiring GSoC student. I want to
further broaden my experience by participating in an open source
project. Even if I don't get admited to the program I will likely
contribute this summer anyway. I'm gonna look at the easy hacks list and
see what I can do.

Btw, the GSoC page
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/4535835748204544/
mentions the existence of some ideas with mentors. I assume it refers to
this page? https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas

When I'm done with the easy hacks, I should investigate about the issues
presented there and write a formal application, right?

Thank you,

David.

PS: My IRC nickname is davidhm and my education is 4th year CS undergrad
student in Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain.

"

Also, my build fails in unit testing, this is my prompt:

SigningTest::testODFBrokenDsigGPG finished in: 6633ms
/home/david/Partitions/Almacen3/Universidad/GSoC/libreoffice/unotest/source/cpp/macros_test.cxx:52:SigningTest::testODFEncryptedGPG
assertion failed
- Expression: xComponent.is()
file:///home/david/Partitions/Almacen3/Universidad/GSoC/libreoffice//xmlsecurity/qa/unit/signing/data/encryptedGPG.odt

SigningTest::testODFEncryptedGPG finished in: 10265ms
macros_test.cxx:52:Assertion
Test name: SigningTest::testODFEncryptedGPG
assertion failed
- Expression: xComponent.is()
file:///home/david/Partitions/Almacen3/Universidad/GSoC/libreoffice//xmlsecurity/qa/unit/signing/data/encryptedGPG.odt

Failures !!!
Run: 24   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:

make CppunitTest_xmlsecurity_signing CPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args"
     # for interactive debugging on Linux
make CppunitTest_xmlsecurity_signing VALGRIND=memcheck
     # for memory checking
make CppunitTest_xmlsecurity_signing DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE
     # for exception catching

You can limit the execution to just one particular test by:

make CPPUNIT_TEST_NAME="testXYZ" ...above mentioned params...

/home/david/Partitions/Almacen3/Universidad/GSoC/libreoffice/solenv/gbuild/CppunitTest.mk:114:
recipe for target
'/home/david/Partitions/Almacen3/Universidad/GSoC/libreoffice/workdir/CppunitTest/xmlsecurity_signing.test'
failed
make[1]: ***
[/home/david/Partitions/Almacen3/Universidad/GSoC/libreoffice/workdir/CppunitTest/xmlsecurity_signing.test]
Error 1
Makefile:280: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

Any ideas on what should I do? I tried debugging but I can't understand
what's going on.

Thanks,

David.