[GSoC] Getting started with Implementing Table Styles in Calc

Abhishek Shrivastava x.abhishek.flyhigh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 22:16:16 UTC 2018

Hey everyone,

I am Abhishek Shrivastava, a graduate student in International
Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India. (IIIT H) , I hangout in IRC
channel as abstatic :)

I have been involved with Libreoffice since January and have
successfully solved a couple of easyhacks too.

I would like to get involved in the calc related GSoC project
"Implement table styles", it would be great if anyone could point me
to the areas in code I should be looking at to better understand this
problem and how to fix it.

Also, what code parts to look at to understand how the Table Styles
are implemented in Impress?

-Abhishek Shrivastava