[GSoC] Getting started with Implementing Table Styles in Calc

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:06:31 UTC 2018

Hi Abhishek,

for the table styles we need to solve the serialization issue from tdf#49437 and tdf#101757 first. Meaning the current binary autoformat file type should become an XML type. Next step would be to create the UI as requested in tdf#105933 and the referenced blog post. META tickets around the table style topic are tdf#101756 and tdf#113208

Eike Rathke (erAck) offered mentoring for the table styles but maybe with a different focus. Perhaps you can convince Miklos Vajna (miklos) or Jan Holešovský (kendy) to join the party as they mentored the first table style project in 2016.

Take a look at https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/owner:%22Jakub+Trzebiatowski+%253Cubap.dev%2540gmail.com%253E%22 about what has been done in this GSoC project.

I'm really happy to see someone interested in this topic, looking forward your contributions.

Cheers,
Heiko