GSoC Idea Discussion "Improvements to Notebookbar"

Kshitij Pathania kshitijpathania at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:36:44 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

I am Kshitij Pathania, a Applied Mathematics undergraduate student in
Indian Institute of  Technology Roorkee. I am looking forward to apply for
GSoC this year for the project titled "Improvements to Notebookbar" this
year.

To make myself familiar with the codes,i have already successfully solved
bugs related to ui and other skilled easy hacks . I have been involved with
Libreoffice since December and have a nice hold on ui.

Also, I am already working on a bug related to notebookbar { Bug 115131 - New
UNO command that joins Toolbar Layout submenu and Notebookbar submenu}.

I want to know what else should i go through before writing the proposal
for Improvements to Notebookbar.

Thanking you!