FOSDEM Wiki Page

Italo Vignoli italo at italovignoli.com
Fri Jan 12 11:38:39 UTC 2018

I have created a wiki page with FOSDEM related information, which is
very important especially for the social dinner on Saturday (as we have
a maximum capacity of 100 people). You are kindly requested to register
ASAP, as this year we will not accept last minute reservations (we are
sourcing the food, so we have to plan it carefully).

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/FOSDEM

Please forward the wiki page address to the relevant people, if they are
not subscribed to this list.

Thanks, Italo

Italo Vignoli - italo at italovignoli.com
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli
hangout/jabber italo.vignoli at gmail.com
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0