University practical exercise about LibreOffice

Adrian Lopez adrianlm.naron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 11:33:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am a post-degree student at the University of A Coruña (Galicia, Spain)
and we have to do a practical exercise about design in an open-source
project, and we have selected LibreOffice in order to do that.

We have sent a mail to the design mailing list at first, but they told us
that you would answer my quetions in a better way.

We have downloaded the code of the project core and we would be interested
in know more about the main architectural and design patterns you are using
in the module called "android", and how do you have implemented them in the
code.

Moreover, I would be very grateful if you could lend me some documentation
about the development methodology you are using.

Thank you very much in advance.

Adrián López Martínez
Software Engineer in A Coruña