University practical exercise about LibreOffice

Adrian Lopez adrianlm.naron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:40:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

No, I am not the guy who asked in the IRC channel, I have continued
revising the code of the android module of the application core, but I am
having some difficulties about recognizing design patterns clearly. I have
seen something similar to the Observer pattern in classes related to
control scrolling, or something similar to Composite pattern in the way the
layers are being composed. However I did not find a whole pattern to write
about it apart from Factory or Singleton. Could someone help me about that
in a more specific way?

Than you very mutch in advance.

Bye,

Adrián López Martínez