New Volounteer for Testing

Driss Ben Zoubeir driss.zoubeir at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 08:52:56 UTC 2018

Hi Markus,

happy to hear from you!
UI testing topic sounds for me very interessting. It will be great to know
how it works and how can I add more test.
The other issue is that I did not receive the response from Xisco in my
email. I saw it the mailing list archive after I read your message.

For Testlink I think an only Admin can  create an account for me.

[1] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/  : Account is created and works

[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved : already read.

[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TestLink: account needed

[4] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/UITests: read