[ANN] liborcus updated to 0.13.2 on master

Kohei Yoshida libreoffice at kohei.us
Tue Jan 30 13:13:08 UTC 2018

Hi there,

I just pushed my change from gerrit, to update the internal liborcus from 0.13.1 to 0.13.2 on the master branch.  As this is a micro version update, the change does not affect its binary compatibility.  But it does contain improvements especially to its Excel 2003 XML import filter.

This is a part of my on-going work to replace our current XSLT-based Excel 2003 XML import filter to the orcus based one.  My plan after this 0.13.2 update is to adjust the Calc side to make sure those new features get handled properly on the Calc side.

Best,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker