GSoC ideas page needing updates

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:39:35 UTC 2018

Background of this action is apparently that I added a reference to what the design team prepared, additionally to the text from the last year with a short overview. I restored text and link but not the list.

None of the topics have been accepted by dev mentors, which is Kendy, Thorsten, Björn, Armin, Bubli. Clean it up, please.