Generate encryption key

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:16:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 5:35 AM, Vikas Mahato <vikasmahato0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I wanted to know how can we generate the encryption key for using wit
> include/oox/crypto/CryptTools.hxx classes?

Well, you'll need to provide some context what exactly you want to do.
CryptTools.hxx just wraps common encryption tools provided by either
OpenSSL or NSS. Key generation (from a password for example) is then
the complicated part that differs from an algorithm to the other.
Simplest you could do is take a password, calculate the hash and use
that for the key, but that wouldn't be secure at all.

> Thanks,
> Vikas Mahato

Regards, Tomaž